Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Great Divorce


First Official Meeting....


Tonight was the first meeting of our official book club.

We are going to read this fabulous book to the left and report back on it in a month. We could possibly eat small cucumber sandwiches and wear funny hats....that's still up in the air.


I'm also happy to report we gave people titles.



Melanie: President

Tiffany: Vice President of Operations


Kathryn: Quality Assurance (you know helping us censure out inappropriate material in our novels.. well and mostly helping me stop from saying
inappropriate things. she did this successfully twice tonight)

Nick: Secretary. He's really excited about this role.


John: Treasurer. He actually has a better attitude than Nick.


On a side note. I'm not sure how many of you have heard about John Goddard.
He's an amazing man, and one of my new role-models. When he was 15 (its about almost 11 years too late for me to start out that young), he wrote a list of 127 things he wanted to do in this life. He's actually almost accomplished all of them. Some of the items are so fascinating. It's inspired me to actually finish creating my bucket list and seriously start checking off items. I'm attaching a link to his life list: http://www.johngoddard.info/life_list.htm

1 comment: