Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Celebrations




Its been a really l o n g time since my last post. Since I'm taking a huge leap and taking more than one day off of work, I finally have some times to get to the creative side of life. We had a fun little evening the other night when my family discovered what the application "Photo Booth" on my mac does.







We had a little chuckle on this one..... something about resembling those little house elves from Harry Potter.


I told them


to look

gangster....


hmmm

the

"DeWitt Gang"













Merry Christmas from the deWitts!

PS. We got to talk to Nicki yesterday. Not that we are counting down but she comes home on February 22nd. She sounded so happy and told us we were being to trunky, she has a lot of work she wants to do. Which makes sense since we was just called to be a trainer for the 3rd time, and is now learning sign language for her last transfer!

No comments:

Post a Comment